> Each of us tries to put our “best foot forward” daily. we shower, shave, brush our hair and make sure our clothes aren’t stained or ripped. billions of dollars are spent annually on cosmetics. At the Hoy Dental Centre we believe that using cosmetic dentistry to enhance your smile is not vanity but simply putting that best foot forward!
A bright, beautiful smile makes a lasting impression, gives you more confidence and helps achieve self-esteem. Many studies have shown that the smile and eyes are the two attributes that people notice first. Whether you want a full smile makeover or simply to brighten and whiten your teeth, current techniques in cosmetic dentistry make it easy to get the smile you’ve always desired.
Cosmetic dentistry can:
- Replace missing teeth
- Remove unsightly stains
- Close gaps between teeth
- Restore cracked, decayed and broken teeth
- Reshape teeth to align properly
- Create a more uniform and symmetrically balanced smile
- Correct the functional bite
Cosmetic dentisty includes:
- Modern dental ceramics for veneers, crowns, onlays and inlays
- Cosmetic enamel contouring
- Gumline recontouring
- Elimination of “black-line” and old crown technology
- Professional Nite-White and Day-White whitening